As commitment to our customers, iPoint ensures that customers have a strong say concerning the alignment of iPCMP with their business interests.
Along with the continued feedback from our customers, our IPCMP Control Board performs the following tasks:
- Proactively identifies industry issues, needs, and trends of Conflict Minerals reporting
- Guides and approves changes and upgrades to iPCMP software
- Participates in standard setting organizations and partnerships with other industry groups
- Provides development, delivery, and promotion of valued direction and innovative solutions for a seamless, efficient, and responsible Conflict Minerals supply chain
- Resolves any issues related to financial viability of iPCMP
- Manage issues related to conflict minerals legislation