CMRT 5.11 - Conflict Minerals Reporting Template
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to deliver accurate information to their customers about mineral country of origin and the smelters and refiners they use. The most recent version of the template CMRT 5.11 was released in April 2018 and replaces the previous version, CMRT 5.10.
Changes between CMRT 5.10 and 5.11
The major changes you will see in CMRT 5.11 (released April 27, 2018) include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO short names for countries, states and province
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the RMI Standard Smelter List
This version incorporates a few changes to the smelter list as reflected in the Standard Smelter List as of March 6, 2018.
CMRT 5.11 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals CMRT 5.0 will be active for the reporting year 2017.
- Support of official CMRT 5.11 released in April 2018 by RMI (former CFSI).
- Reporting year 2017 & 2018 will support CMRT 3.x, 4.x and 5.x as all versions will get upgraded to 5.x when uploading the file.