CMRT 5.12 - Conflict Minerals Reporting Template
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to deliver accurate information to their customers about mineral country of origin and the smelters and refiners they use. The most recent version of the template CMRT 5.12 was released in April 2019 and replaces the previous version, CMRT 5.11.
Changes between CMRT 5.11 and 5.12
The major changes you will see in CMRT 5.12 (released April 26, 2019) include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
The next version of the CMRT is anticipated to be released in Spring 2020 with revisions that will reflect changes to the IPC-1755 standard.
CMRT 5.12 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals Application CMRT 5.x will be active for the reporting year 2017.
- Support of official CMRT 5.12 released in April 2019 by RMI (former CFSI).
- Reporting year 2017, 2018 & 2019 will support CMRT 3.x, 4.x and 5.x as all versions will get upgraded to 5.x when uploading the file.