CMRT 6.22 - Conflict Minerals Reporting Template
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to deliver accurate information to their customers about mineral country of origin and the smelters and refiners they use. The most recent version of the template CMRT 6.22 was released in May 2022 and replaces the previous version, CMRT 6.10.
Changes between CMRT 6.10 and 6.22
The major changes you will see in CMRT 6.22 (released 11th of May, 2022) include:
- Corrected color scheme on the Checker & Smelter List tabs
- Revision of the translations and instructions tabs
- Updates to the Smelter Look-up List and Standard Smelter List
The next version of the CMRT is anticipated to be released in Spring 2023.
CMRT 6.22 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals CMRT 6.x will be active for the reporting year 2020 onwards.
- Support of official CMRT 6.22 released end of May 2022 by RMI
- Reporting year 2017, 2018 & 2019 will support CMRT 3.x, 4.x and 5.x as all versions will get upgraded to 5.x when uploading the file.
- Reporting year 2020 will support CMRT 3.x, 4.x and 5.x as all versions will get upgraded to 6.x when uploading the file while answering a request. CMRT 6.x introduced new questions which still needs to get answered when using old versions of the CMRT. Roll-up supports only already converted CMRTs or for sure the CMRT 6.x.