CRT 2.0 - Cobalt Reporting Template
The Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to identify choke points and collect due diligence information in the cobalt supply chain. The template was formally launched on December 21, 2018. RMI reviewed and integrated feedback from the pilot phase into CRT version 1.0.
Changes between CRT 1.0 and 2.0
The major changes you will see in CRT 2.0 (released October 30, 2019) include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Alignment with Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) language and format
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List
- Conformance to the May 2019 IPC-1755 amendment.
The next version of the CRT is anticipated to be released in the Fall of 2020.
CRT 2.0 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals CRT 2.0 will be active for the reporting year 2020 onwards.
- Support of official CRT 2.0 released end of October 2019 by RMI (former CFSI).