CRT 2.11 - Cobalt Reporting Template
The Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to identify choke points and collect due diligence information in the cobalt supply chain. The template was formally launched on December 21, 2018. The most recent version of the template CRT 2.11 was released in May 2020 and replaces the previous version, CRT 2.0.
Changes between CRT 2.0 and 2.11
The major changes you will see in CRT 2.11 (released October 30, 2019) include:
- Updated Japanese translation for definition of “Intentionally-added”
- Updates to the Smelter Look-up List and Standard Smelter List
- Updated Smelter Reference List, as of 1 May 2020
- Corrected bugs and errors reported with the "Smelter List" tab
The next version of the CRT is anticipated to be released in the Fall of 2020.
CRT 2.11 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals CRT 2.11 will be active for the reporting year 2020 onwards.
- Support of official CRT 2.11 released mid of May 2020 by RMI (former CFSI).