For the sixth time in a row, iPoint is sponsoring and exhibiting at the AIAG Conflict Minerals Industry Briefing event. The event on June 7, 2017, will take place at the Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center in Livonia, Michigan.
The morning session is addressed to new professionals, and those seeking a refresher of basic content, while the afternoon session targets more experienced conflict minerals reporters. Topics include:
- US & Global Legislation: What is new in 2017 (Trends)
- Industry/Customer Expectations for the supply chain
- IPC & CFSI and what they mean to CM
- What does the filing mean to you? (Filers & Non-Filers)
- CMRT and IPC 1755 Updates
- How to make this year’s submission better than last year
- Emerging Extractives Issues
- Global Updates on Conflict Minerals Reporting
Make sure to stop by the iPoint booth to learn more about how we can assist your company in complying with global Conflict Minerals regulations and support you with other compliance- and sustainability-related issues – across value creation networks and over the entire life cycle of your products. For more information and registration, visit the AIAG's event website.