Companies around the globe are getting ready to disclose the use of conflict minerals in their products. Section 1502 of the 2010 Dodd-Frank Act requires companies to trace the path of gold, tin, tungsten, and tantalum across their supply chains.
Profound specialist knowledge is what our customers expect
As leading global expert in sustainability and compliance, iPoint provides solutions and services for managing, tracking and reporting on conflict minerals through the whole supply chain.
Profound specialist knowledge is what our customers get
Our iPCMP software platform and our services combine to offer an integrated, single solution for the whole supply chain. This enables you to efficiently manage conflict minerals-related data and report creation in a seamless process.
We have been educating the entire market from a very early stage, providing a continuous transfer of know-how.
That's why we are the leading experts
- Strong Cloud-based Solution
- Supplier Monitoring
- Clear Audit Trail
- EICC-GeSI Reporting Framework
- Advanced Smelter Management
- Statistics and Reporting Generation
- Vendor Management
- e-Learning system for hassle-free training of new users
- Endorsed by AIAG
- Industry-driven Governance Committee
Get your free iPCMP Trial
Start using iPCMP today
- Create your company account here...
- Choose your appropriate licence model
- For answering customers' requests choose the Basic License for 72 USD per year
- For sending and tracking reports to/from your suppliers choose the Premium License for 720 USD per year
- For additional services and integrative approach please ask for an individual offer