EMRT 1.2 - Extended Minerals Reporting Template
The Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT) is a free, standardized reporting template developed by the Responsible Minerals Initiative to identify pinch points and collect due diligence information in the cobalt and mica supply chains. This is a new release that was formally launched on 12th of May, 2023. It replaces the previous version EMRT 1.11.
Changes between EMRT 1.11 and 1.2
The major changes you will see in EMRT 1.2 (released 12th of May, 2023) include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Updates to Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
EMRT 1.2 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals, EMRT 1.2 will be active for the reporting year 2023 onwards.
EMRT requires at least a "Professional Plan".
The next version of the EMRT is anticipated to be released in the Spring of 2024.
Changes between CRT and EMRT
The major changes you will see in EMRT include:
- Report cobalt and mica suppliers in a single template
- Updates to the Smelter Look-up List and Standard Smelter List
- Improved translations
- Corrections and Improvements in “Declaration”, "Checker" and "Smelter List" tabs