Prepare yourself to implement an efficient Conflict Minerals Compliance Plan
Companies affected by Dodd Frank-Act’s Section 1502 and related regulations need to act now and develop appropriate compliance strategies and plans for Conflict Minerals reporting.
The results of the past reporting periods have revealed that many affected companies are not yet ready for the increased requirements for data detail and data quality. A lot of the companies were labelled “undeterminable” in the past reports and have to intensify their efforts to improve reporting.
Develop a successful strategy
iPoint offers you a two-day moderated impact analysis workshop designed for companies seeking to learn about Conflict Minerals reporting. The workshop supports you in developing and implementing a successful strategy and plan for collecting and reporting on Conflict Minerals data. The workshop provides hands-on instructions and demonstrations built around iPoint Conflict Minerals.
The Impact Analysis Workshop provides:
- Evaluation of your company's current compliance processes
- Overview of Conflict Minerals legislation
- Demonstration of how iPoint Conflict Minerals can be used to comply with your company's conflict mineral responsibilities
- Harmonization of customers' to-be processes with out-of-the-box iPoint Conflict Minerals processes
- Review of system integration opportunities for making data collection more efficient
- Identification of areas that would require configuration to satisfy company's requirements
- Analysis of current material data for migration potential
- Identification of areas of concern and provision of recommendations
- Alignment of identified issues with business priorities
Results from the analysis phase
At the end of the workshop, you receive a handout which comprises:
- A requirements document including an approach plan for implementing Conflict Minerals reporting
- A recommended project timeline