CMRT 5.10 - Conflict Minerals Reporting Template
The Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) is created by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) supporting companies to deliver accurate information to their customers about mineral country of origin and the smelters and refiners they use. The most recent version of the template CMRT 5.10 was released in December 2017 and replaces the previous version, CMRT 5.01.
Changes between CMRT 5.1 and 5.10
The major changes you will see in CMRT 5.10 (released December 1, 2017) include:
- Corrections to all bugs and errors
- Update to ISO country, state and province lists
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755
- Updates to the Smelter Reference List and Standard Smelter List
- Change to .xlsx format
According to the Responsible Minerals Initiative the next version of the CMRT is anticipated to be released in April, 2018.
CMRT 5.10 & iPoint Conflict Minerals
On iPoint Conflict Minerals CMRT 5.0 will be active for the reporting year 2017.
- Support of official CMRT 5.10 released in December 2017 by RMI (former CFSI).
- Dashboard reporting year is always defaulting to current reporting year
- Preparation for extended mail and reminder handling
- Reporting year 2016 which will end in May will support CMRT 3.x and 4.x.
- Reporting year 2017 will support CMRT 3.x, 4.x and 5.x as all versions will get upgraded to 5.x when uploading the file.